1) We ask our guests to wear a mask in the guesthouse. The staff also wear a mask.
2) We ask our guests to let us know when they have a fever or mild symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, malaise. etc.
3) We ask our guests to clean their hands with a hand sanitizer at the front desk when they come back to the guesthouse.
4) We ventilate more often than usual in the guesthouse.
5) Along with putting some air purifiers, we often disinfect with hypochlorous acid, mainly in the areas where many unspecified people touch.
6) We reserve the right to refuse accommodation and access to the building based on your health condition, regardless of any reservations.